Footpath, including hoardings & footpath seating

If you would like to make use of footpath as part of building works, for outdoor seating or signage, you will need a permit from Council.

Need more information?

Council has a Duty Planner available for general enquiries relating to the planning process, policies and lodgement requirements.The Duty Officer is not able to provide detailed planning advice or high level planning information. You can email your enquiry to or

  • Voicemail: 9083 8484
  • In person at our Customer Service Centre, 55 Spring Street, Bondi Junction (Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm)