What happens if I don't have a NSW licence in my current residential address?

Contact Service NSW to change your address

  • Visit Shop G2, 19-23 Hollywood Avenue Bondi Junction NSW 2022
  • Call  13 77 88
  • Register online
Subscribe to our Enviro newsletter

Get the latest news and tips on creating an environmentally sustainable community, free eco-wise workshops and events, delivered straight to your inbox each month. Read some of our latest newsletters online now, or subscribe by clicking the button below.

Subscribe now