Public Domain / Construction Activity Application

If you need to use any technical equipment or storage on Council or public land, you should first check if you need approval.

  • Application for a Crane Permit
    You should apply for a permit if you will need to stand a mobile crane, concrete boom pump/concrete line pump, scissor/boom lift, cherry picker or other related equipment on a public roadway.

For more information regarding any of these applications, please contact Council's Customer Service Team who can direct you to the correct department on 9083 8000.