- Home Home
- Residents Residents
- Business Business
- Community Community
- Recreation Recreation
- Environment Environment
- Building & Development Building & Development
- Council Council
- Planning a development
- Development applications
- Waverley Local Planning Panel (WLPP)
- Application forms
Compliance & regulations
- Building waste
- Fire safety & smoke alarms
- Environmental health regulations
- Swimming pools
- Application forms
- Erosion & sediment control
- Heritage & design
- Bondi Blueprint: Improving your Bondi Beach Experience
- Bondi Junction: Heartbeat of the East
- Upgrades to Parks & Playgrounds
- Planning Proposals & Major DAs
- Major Roadworks & Streetscape Improvements
- Bondi Park, Beach & Pavilion Plan of Management
- Repair & Maintenance Work at Waverley Cemetery
- Bronte Plan of Management
- Waverley LGA Flood Study
- Open Space and Recreation Strategy
- Planning in Waverley - Shape your villages by the sea
- Eastgate Facade Project
- Surf Club Projects
Seven Ways Streetscape Upgrade
Waverley Council is committed to improving safety and amenity for residents and visitors to Waverley Council’s People, Movement and Places: Where we go and how we get there identifies pedestrians as a priority in Waverley’s transport hierarchy.
Seven Ways is a local Bondi community village centre located at the intersection of Glenayr Avenue, Warners Avenue and Blair Street Bondi. It is the closest open space for a large number of North Bondi residents and has the potential for far greater use and amenity than it is currently experiencing.
With this in mind, Council plans to enhance the amenity and quality of the public domain, plaza, green space and streetscape at Seven Ways to support local businesses and residents’ social and recreation needs.
Thank you to all who participated in our community consultation. Of the 142 surveys received during the exhibition period, over 90% of participants in the survey advised they liked the concept design with the main reasons being: the creation of usable space for the community, the look of the finishes and the design concept, and the creation of more green spaces.
We have heard you and all of the suggestions will be included in a new, beautiful and safe design for Seven Ways. Watch this space!
To keep up to date with the latest in the Seven Ways project, please visit haveyoursay.waverley.nsw.gov.au .
- Phase one – community consultation on use and improvements (complete)
- Phase two – concept design development (complete)
- Phase three – community consultation on concept designs (complete)
- Phase four – detailed design (complete)
- Phase five - construction (Stage 1: Oct - Dec Stage 2: Jan - Mar 2020)
If you have any queries relating to the project, please don’t hesitate to contact Matthew Henderson, Senior Project Manager via email at email@example.com