Works you may have to carry out

Council may also require specified works to be undertaken before a building information certificate is issued. For example:

  • installation of smoke detector alarms
  • repair or renewal of defective guttering and downpipes
  • repair or renewal of other noticeable building defects
  • other necessary building or fire safety works