Other ways of finding out what's happening in Waverley
- Read your local newspaper, particularly Council's weekly advertising pages in the Wentworth Courier, Bondi View, BEAST and Spectator. Most significant Council projects and initiatives are advertised this way. Also look out for Waverley in Focus, Council's quarterly publication which is delivered to every household in December, March. June and September. Precinct meeting and Council meeting dates are advertised at the end of each month.
- Attend Council meetings. These are open to the public and are held in the Waverley Council Chambers in the evening. People may address Council on any matter on the agenda if they make prior arrangements by phoning 9369 8121. Meeting agendas are available for public inspection at the Council Chambers, Waverley Library and Council's website www.waverley.nsw.gov.au on the Friday afternoon prior to the scheduled meeting
- Inspect Waverley Council's Management Plan at Waverley Library, at the Council Chambers or here on our website. The Management Plan brings together in one document our plans for the management of all our activities, facilities, resources and services. It sets out our performance targets and measures for all of these activities for the year.
- Explore Waverley Council's website. There is information on all of Council's departments and the work they do. This website also provides information on Council services, has links to Council policies and you can access documents or plans that are on public exhibition from the 'Have A Say' section.
- Go to Council's Customer Service Centre 55 Spring St Bondi Junction open Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00pm.
You can also telephone Waverley Council's Customer Services Centre on 9369 8000.
Back to Getting Involved through Precinct Committees
Top of Page