Community Safety Advisory Committee
What does this Committee do?
The Committee’s purpose is to facilitate a coordinated, multi-disciplinary approach to community safety and crime prevention in Waverley with a broad policy focus. The Committee oversees implementation of Council’s Community Safety Advisory Plan. Members can address the Committee, provide reports, raise emerging issues and seek support for strategies to address community safety issues. Guests are also invited regularly to present on issues or share information.
How often does the Committee meet?
The committee meets monthly and is chaired by Councillor Angela Burrill.
Who attends the meetings?
Membership is specified in the Committee’s Charter and includes Police, Combined Precinct, and other community representatives. A term is two years.
Meeting Dates for 2013
Meetings are held in the Tamarama Room, 3rd floor, Council Chambers, corner Bondi Rd and Paul St, Bondi Junction at 5.15 pm on the following Tuesdays:
- 19 February 2013 - Liquor Working Group
- 12 March 2013 - Community Safety Advisory Committee
- 16 April 2013 - Community Safety Advisory Committee
- 21 May 2013 - Liquor Working Group
- 18 June 2013 - Community Safety Advisory Committee
- 16 July 2013 - Community Safety Advisory Committee
- 20 August 2013 - TBA
- 17 September 2013 - TBA
- 15 October 2013 - TBA
- 19 November - TBA
- 10 December - TBA
Top of Page