Building and Development
Council's planning and development functions are generally carried out within the Planning and Environmental Services Department.
- Creation of planning controls and policies to guide development in association with State legislation and Council's policies;
- Assessment and determination of Development Applications (DA's), Construction Certificates (CC's), Complying Development Certificates (CDC's), Subdivision Certificates (SC's) and Building Certificates (BC's);
- Building inspections during construction and building regulation/compliance activities;
- Fire safety inspections, assessment and advice;
- Legal appeals (Land and Environment Court) in relation to development matters.
To view the Planning Controls & Policies please click here
Top of Page
Planning Controls & Policies